Apparently I’m irresistable and Stacy is desperate to reach me. Her friend, Harley, is almost as desperate. Eight emails from Stacy, seven from David, and ten from Harley is the past three weeks. I want to be this popular when it comes to legitimate offers! Anyway, they both tell me that I have a pending deposit that needs verification. Sometimes it’s $612 and others it’s nearly $5,000.
Subject lines include
- Your deposit for $4,409.29 requires verification
- Approval of Payment
- Alert: $612 For (insert email address here) – Please Fill Form
- (Support) Did you receive your deposit?
- RE: Pending Payment For (insert email address here)… CLAIM NOW.
- Congratulations: You’ve Made A Commission!
- Your Check Is Waiting…
Even my email provider is on to them. Several of the messages were flagged with a message stating that similar messages are used to steal user information.
Guess what they all have in common? A Linear Success Formula or Accelerated Results Formula email address. Ignore these people, do not click on any of their links.