I don’t know about you, but I do not have time for this fakery. Work (including recipe and product testing, yum), fitness, friends, family, dogs, and diy projects take enough time. Idiot scammers still send this crap, so I’ll share it.
From: Vivian Callahan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: Job opening_ID_C6VNSQ48744
Dear Job Seeker,
Geneve Credit and Lease Company has available openings for the following position.
Position: Executive Project Manager
Industry: Equipment and Finance Leasing, Project Management, Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Full-Time Employee
Who may be considered: all United States residents
Duty locations: 10+ states
Salary: start up base salary of $90,000 per year
Benefit Package: 401(k) plan, paid vacations and sick days, full medical, health and dental insurance
Position Available: 9/8/13-9/28/13
A great opportunity has arisen for an Executive Project Manager looking to work with Geneve Credit and Lease Company, provider of leasing services since 1999. We are opening 9 branches in US and searching for a driven person to accept the position of Executive Project Manager.
Our company offers vast career opportunities and as a business we promote progression at all levels.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Monitor the relationship between borrowers and providers
– Manage project time reporting from the project team and coordinate with our accounting department on monthly invoicing
– Report status of projects at the portfolio level to upper management
– Work closely with new clients and prospects
– Research and coordinate with third party technologies and partners
Competencies, Skills and Attributes:
– Demonstrated ability in facilitating cross-functional teams
– Excellent organizational and project management skills
– Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Visio and other data entry processing applications
– Effective collaborative and proven process improvement skills
– Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
– Demonstrated success in mentoring and staff development
– Project Management Professional (desirable)
For more information, please reply with your resume.
Human Resources Department
Geneve Credit and Lease Company
Why do I see scam all over this one? Well, three separate names between who sent it (two on the email alone and a third as HR Manager), multiple recipients on the email, and inflated base salary for starers. It seems there is a Geneve Credit and Lease Company, but not here in the US – and not exactly with that name. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Be safe, people!