Cutting sugar intake is a good thing. Veggie Kate has a great post on it.
This is such a great picture!
Some of my favorite points:
- Women should have no more than 6 teaspoons of added sugar daily; men no more than 9 tsp… BUT
- The average American adult consumes 22 teaspoons per day, and the average child takes 32
- The average can of soda has 10 teaspoons of sugar
- Many foods contain hidden sugar: hotdog and buns, peanut butter, french fries, salad dressings, most processed foods, and more!
- Sugar is addicting and increases your risk of a multitude of health issues
So ditch the soda and go get some fresh water! You don’t want early wrinkles! 😉